Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Few Videos

This past Sunday in church my mom and I sang 'This World Is Not My Home'. The gentleman filming it for me missed the first few words, so it jumps in on the second line. I hope you enjoy, and just remember (not that anyone would forget and be rude or something, but just as a reminder) the Good Lord said to make a joyful noise...not a perfect noise. :) Oh, I just remembered -- since I invited everybody to this blog who has access, I know everybody and they're not going to leave rude comments! Oh I love having a private blog for this kind of stuff. :D

If you've never seen me sing in public before, notice my left hand. Whatever hand(s) is/are not busy (i.e., not holding a microphone) is glued to my side. Also, you can't see because I'm in a skirt, but yes my knees are locked. No I've never passed out from it. Yes my voice teacher used to kick the backs of my knees to get me to relax, but no I never stopped. :)

We had my beloved niece and nephew, Ariana and Micah, over a couple days this week, and I will post photos later...but in the meantime, here's just a couple videos of some precious moments:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here, thanks for the invite :)

Anonymous said...

lol good videos :) that is one smart little girl!

Becky said...

AWWWW! Ariana is beyond adorable. She is one of the cutest little girls I have seen. I loved watching the viedos. You and you mom did a great job singing....LOVE YOU!!
Becky