Thursday, October 15, 2009

Prayer Request

UPDATE: You know, in all my praying for wisdom regarding a decision whether to go to my supervisor or not, I always assumed that either A. The situation would improve and my site lead will change, or B. I would have to go tell my boss. Isn't the Lord's sense of humor great? There's another option I never considered: C. I will get a new site lead -- which is exactly what is happening. Now whether this is better or worse I won't know until I know who the new site lead is. But isn't it interesting that the Lord came up with something totally different than the ways I assumed He would do it? I'll keep y'all updated on what happens. Thank you all sooooooo much for the prayers!!

If y'all could just pray for wisdom for me please, I would really appreciate it. There are several things going on at my site, not like real serious (not life-and-death or anything), just things that are not according to policy and that our boss doesn't know about and wouldn't like if she knew, that I am trying to decide whether I should tell my boss about. I don't want to tattle, nor do I want my site lead and coworkers to think I'm like coming in and trying to change everything, but these things are not what our boss has told us to do and she would not like it if she knew about them. Please pray for wisdom, I have tried going to my site lead about a couple of these things but she doesn't see a problem, and the general consensus is that our boss is just too picky about some things and we don't need to obey them. I may end up having to go to my boss, but I really don't want to. So please just keep me in your prayers. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! That's such a hard situation to be in...Thankfully we have Someone we can turn too who will give us wisdom!

Becky said...

I will pray for you... Isn't it a comfort to know that if we ask God for wisdom (in faith) that he will give it to us!!! Thats in James chapter 1 or 2 =)

LeAnna said...

Praying this all went well, girl. Don't ever be afraid to stand up for what you know in your gut is wrong/right. Just listen when the Holy Spirit is trying to lead you and guide you. :)

LeAnna said...

Awesome! God always knows best. :)

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!!

Lol, your handsome cowboy comment cracked me up! ;) I'll have to get some pictures of my brother next time I see him. ;)