My Aunt Moira over at The Quilted Snail posted this -- I was feeling very discouraged tonight, having not gotten into the American Sign Language 4 class I wanted to take, and not having a chance to petition for another class. Through the last couple weeks I had felt a peace about this class, and I thought that meant that the Lord wanted me to take it. Apparently I misunderstood! I came home in tears, knowing with my mind that the Lord must have had a different plan, but my heart doubting it. I read this poem and cried. It was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Granted, I am not going through trials at all like many people I know are going through, this is not a life and death issue or even a life-changing issue, but it was important to me and I was feeling very discouraged. Read this and let it sink in. I hope all of you are blessed as I was by reading this.
The Will of God
Author Unknown
The will of God will never take you,
Where the Grace of God cannot keep you,
Where the Arms of God cannot support you,
Where the Riches of God cannot supply your needs,
Where the Power of God cannot endow you.
The will of God will ever take you,
Where the Spirit of God cannot work through you,
Where the Wisdom of God cannot teach you,
Where the Army of God cannot protect you,
Where the Hands of God cannot mold you.
The Will of God will never take you,
Where the Love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the Mercies of God cannot sustain you,
Where the Peace of God cannot calm your fears,
Where the Authority of God cannot overrule for you.
The will of God will never take you,
Where the Comfort of God cannot dry your tears,
Where the Word of God cannot feed you,
Where the Miracles of God cannot be done for you,
Where the Omnipresence of God cannot find you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you! I've copied it, printed it and put it in a frame!
Blessings, sweet friend. Trials come in all shapes and sizes.
Paula
Glad it was what you needed! Love you.
Post a Comment