**UPDATE**
Several people have let me know that they were having trouble leaving comments. I think I have fixed that issue, but feel free to let me know if there's any problem! Also, I have had questions as to whether my other blog, Cowgirl For Jesus, will remain open -- the answer is yes, and go read the post I made over there! :)
Hi everybody! This is the new private blog -- Cowgirl For Jesus, A Place For Friends. As soon as you can see this, please leave me a comment letting me know you got on OK. Thanks, and I look forward to much more blogging! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I LOVE your profile pict. WAY WAY ADORABLE!
Your blog is sooooooo cute. I love the background.
Hummm...not sure what is going on...for some reason it say I am signed in in Graces account. Well anyway no matter what name is on the last to comments they are from me. =) I LOVE AND MISS YOU!
Cute, cute, cuuuuute new blog. Love it!
Thank you for the invitation to your new blog. I like everything that I see. Hope you have a great week. love you, Grandma connie
Thanks for inviting me.Beka
Jonathan
Post a Comment