Oh dear. I've rather neglected this little blog for awhile, haven't I?
Well, it's going to have to be neglected for about another week or so.... :(
I think the SAT went pretty well...I won't know for sure until I get the grades back, which should be Dec. 22nd. I think it went OK, and I know I did my best. If necessary I can always retake the SAT in the spring, which will erase the previous score.
We're right at the end of all the classes... This week we had three major things, next week two. So right now I have two down, three to go. Yesterday was both the 5min big presentation in Accounting class, as well as the Ballet recital (which I will post soon, don't worry). Tonight I have a 7-8min story presentation in American Sign Language. Then next week I have the accounting final test and the ASL final test. Then I'm done...for three weeks!! ('course, then we start the whole process all over again.... LOL!) :)
So that's what's going on here.... :)
I'll post again when I have more time. TTYL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you have a full plate!! I bet the SAT's went just fine!
Post a Comment