Saved by Jesus Christ, I am cleansed by His blood and will live with Him in heaven for all eternity. Here on earth I live in California, but my heart's in the southwest! I love all things western, and am totally a cowgirl...yet feminine at the same time. I love horses, although I do not yet have one of my own. My interests include dancing ballet, singing, and speaking American Sign Language, as well as anything having to do with horses, of course! I'm an only child, but I have several close friends that I have adopted as 'sisters', making a total of 5 sisters, 2 brothers-in-law, 1 niece, and 2 nephews. I am also known as Bekah, Reba, and, to my niece and two nephews, Aunt B. I love my Savior, my parents, my family, my friends, my dog and cat...and I love being me!
1 comment:
I hope everything went well, girl!
Post a Comment